Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stud Earring Organizer


Recently I constructed my own jewelry case (details in a future post) so that I could organize all my earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. All my jewelry was in such disarray that it covered half my dresser, and many of the pieces I never even wore. It was time to get organized.

After I finished the case and organized my necklaces neatly inside, I realized I needed a way to display all my stud earrings. The solution: plastic canvas.

A while ago on Pinterest I came across this fancy stud earring organizer. I loved the idea of using plastic canvas, so I kept it simple and bought a single 5.5" circle.
All of my stud earrings fit nicely, and I can actually see them all! No more sifting through a jumbled pile to find the perfect pair to wear for the day. I hooked the canvas right below my charm bracelets, so I can easily grab a pair and go. Look at me, all organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment