Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 31, 2017

Get Messy Art Journal: Season of Art 101 (Weeks 4-6)


Weeks 4-6 of the Season of Art 101 flew by so fast. I did manage to make a few more pages following some of the techniques shared, including connected lettering and scrap collage. I made an accordion style journal to keep all of the tiny art I made during the season, and then I wrapped it in a bow. You can see a flip through here. I've learned so many new techniques and I've met some seriously amazing artists this season. I can't wait to get started with the next season!
~
Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support, and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment